We are committed to your safety
The National Tourism Office (SENATUR) and the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) have given the Palmaroga Hotel a SafeTravels Stamp in recognition of is adoption of "health and hygiene global standardized protocols" that will ensure safe travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests. We are constantly working to ensure we are meeting the latest guidance on hygiene and are actively monitoring updates from our local government advisories.
Cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean all guestrooms after guests depart and before net guest arrives are closely monitored. Particular attention is paid to high-touch items such as TV remote controls, light switches, bathroom sinks, etc. We have also increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public areas with a focus at elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, front desk counter, and even guestroom keys.
Please note that same cleaning and disinfecting protocols are being applied to our back of the house areas where staff members work, particularly attention paid to high-touch areas like staff entrance, bathrooms, and staff office. Our staff members and their own health and safety are our priority. We are also constantly providing our associate members ongoing training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols following local government advisories.
- Hand hygiene: Handwashing is required before entering the property. Our team members are also reminded that requent and proper handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses.
- Temperature control: Before entering the property, all our associate members pass through a temperature control.
- Employee shifts: Staggered working time arrangements are being placed to avoid crowding in different work areas.
- Mask: Wearing face masks is mandatory.
- Hand sanitizers (gel alcohol) are strategically placed throughout the hotel.
Palmaroga Hotel is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging and hard times, reason why we are implementing the following policies for all reservations made directly through our property. However; please note that we are continuing to assess reservations on a case-by-case basis and are trying to support you as much as possible to find the best solution for your travel plans.
- Flexible rates: Free cancellation until 5:00 p.m. before the arrival date.
- Non-refundable rates: Contact us at email@example.com to reschedule your reservation. If you are not sure about your new travel date plans, a digital credit voucher will be issued to you for your next booking with us. Please note that the credit voucher will only be valid until June 30, 2021.
- Groups and Events: Please contact your sales executive for assistance.
For reservations confirmed through travel agencies or the 3rd-party reservation sites, please contact directly to your travel agent or customer service support.
The following policies are being applied for guests making new reservations for any future arrival date between today and December 2020:
- Flexible rates: Free changes and/or cancelattions until 4:00 p.m. of the arrival date.
- Pre-paid or partially non-refundable rates: Modifications or cancellations are allowed until 7 days before the check-in date without any charges.
- Groups and events: Please contact your sales executive for assistance.
For reservations confirmed through travel agencies or other 3rd-party reservation sites, please directly contact your travel agent or customer service support.